- Disney Goddess Giveaways!
- Current Disney Devotional
- Divine Traveling Mama goes on a road trip!
- Disney's Art of Animation
- Disney's Aulani Resort
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Vero Beach Resort
- Disney's Port Orleans
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Fort Wilderness Etiquette
I am currently visiting Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. There is something so special about this destination that makes it one of my top places to stay on Disney property. As soon as you get off the boat from Magic Kingdom and stroll over to the Settlement, you feel like the pace has slowed considerably. I have to admit, that's pretty darn nice!
If you become a regular of the campground, eventually you get to know others who are regulars too! This particular trip, a friend of mine had been camping but needed to go back home for a bit. Since he's coming back, he left his golf cart with me! For most of my trip, I have had a golf cart to use! It is just this kind of camping etiquette that is reminiscent of an article I wrote a while back for The Disney Driven Life. In honor of my friend Donnie (who rents campers -aside from offering friends his golf cart- here at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, by the way. Let me know if you are interested) I will re-post that article here: